How can I prevent wrinkles?
1. Avoid intense overexposure to sunlight.
2. Use sunscreens & sunblocks.
3. Wear protective sunglasses & clothing.
4. Wash your face daily with a mild-non-soap cleanser as part of your daily facial skin care routine. Use a water based moisturiser (ideally with SPF 30 filter) immediately after washing your face to prevent further dehydration.
5. Avoid soaps with a deodorant.
6. Have a healthy lifestyle, with daily exercise to improve circulation, healthy diet with lots of whole grains & fresh fruits and vegetables, reduce stress & tension, stay out of the sun or wear a sunscreen.
Read more: What is Cellulite?...