3 (250 g each) tuna steaks
12 (650 g) small potatoes
400 g green beans, topped
60 ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
60 ml (1/4 cup) balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Pinch of sugar
4 eggs, halved
2 baby cos lettuces
1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
95 g (1/2 cup) kalamata olives
275 g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a chopping board, cut to halve.
2. Place the beans in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water and drain.
3. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water, peel and quarter. Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, basil and sugar in a jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the tuna and cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Flake the tuna into large pieces.
5. Divide the potato, beans, egg, tuna, lettuce, tomato and olives evenly among serving bowls. Drizzle over the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Serve at room temperature.